Search Our Site
Previous Student Internship Projects
- Managing in a Public Health Research and Evaluation Non-Profit: organizing concepts and models of management and teamwork for a peer-reviewed article on the ICH style of management.
- Gardening through Refugee Organizations (GRO) Project Evaluation: conducting background research on stakeholder organizations; participating in evaluation discussions and preparation of products; transcribing and analyzing qualitative interviews.
- Healthy Children’s Task Force: assisting in a needs assessment to identify gaps in service provision and professional development in the area of children with trauma.
- HIV Programs Quality Management Project: assisting in the development of a series of monthly Quality Improvement presentations for HIV providers and clinic staff at Cambridge Health Alliance.
- Hospital Data Analysis: assisting with the review and revision of SAS coding as well as SAS analysis of hospital data around diabetes patient encounters and the use of interpreters, for manuscript submission to publication.
- Community Health Data Analysis: assisting with the production of a community health assessment report through SAS programming and quantitative data analysis of the 5 City Behavioral Risk Factor Survey, Youth Risk Behavior Survey and other universal data sets (e.g. U.S. Census, MassCHIP).
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program Evaluation: working on the evaluation’s community case study through conducting secondary data review, key informant interviews, and qualitative data analysis.
- Men’s Health League (MHL) Evaluation: learning to use a hospital-based electronic medical record system to access MHL navigator case notes and extract qualitative and quantitative data; managing the data; assisting with the creation of a project evaluation report.
- Preventing Against Violent Experiences (PAVE) Project: designing and developing online training courses for Cambridge Health Alliance health care providers about identifying and responding to victims of domestic violence in a healthcare setting and for the community to access information about domestic violence
Return to About Us: Jobs & Internships