Search Our Site
Vision, Mission & Values
A world in which empowered and knowledgeable communities achieve health equity and a high quality of life for all.
To improve community health through participatory evaluation, applied research, and strategic planning.
We believe in:
- establishing strong, long-term partnerships
- Earning clients’ trust and respect is necessary for establishing and maintaining productive, enduring relationships.
- engaging in participatory and capacity-building processes
- Working closely with our clients in a collaborative process adds significant value and builds their capacity to sustain their health improvement work into the future.
- incorporating diverse perspectives
- Diverse perspectives are essential to harnessing a community’s strengths and promoting social justice.
- addressing social determinants of health
- Addressing the social determinants of health improves the quality of people’s lives.
- using data to guide policy and action
- The use of data is critical for developing sound decisions and actions, from policy strategies to program goals.
- adhering to the highest ethical standards in our relationships and our work
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards* for research and evaluation ensures we prioritize respect and dignity for our clients and other stakeholders while maintaining appropriateness, fairness, and accuracy in our work.
Return to ICH: About Us