Through training and technical assistance (TA), ICH can work with your organization to build capacity to sustain your health improvement work into the future. ICH has designed and led trainings on a wide variety of topics including community engagement, trauma-informed data collection, creating logic models and program frameworks, photovoice, focus group facilitation, and more. Our trainings can take the form of workshops, Learning Community events, webinars, or individual/group coaching and skill building. We will work with you to tailor training content and delivery format to your specific needs. We also provide flexible, tailored TA in many of our engagements to supplement organizations’ internal capabilities and meet emerging needs. Through our participatory approach, we stay attuned to the unique and evolving strengths and needs of each partner, and can responsively adapt the topics and formats of our TA accordingly.
Massachusetts DSRIP Technical Assistance
We are pleased to share that ICH is included in the Massachusetts DSRIP Technical Assistance (TA) Marketplace in seven service domains. Over many years ICH has used rigorous methods and participatory approaches to help ACOs, safety-net health systems, and community health centers improve service delivery in ways that are responsive and meaningful to patients and consumers. Examples of our work are highlighted below. Our inclusion in the DSRIP TA Marketplace offers a new opportunity for local healthcare organizations to access ICH’s expertise in community health care delivery. If your organization is part of a MassHealth ACO or is an eligible Community Partner, we are eager to work with you to co-design rigorous, participatory projects that improve health care delivery and meet the needs of your members. We have several off-the-shelf TA packages, and are also available to discuss customized TA services. Please contact us to discuss your needs and how we can support your work.
Examples of our work related to seven MassHealth DSRIP TA domains:
- Domain 2: Care Coordination/Integration: Integrating Community Resource Specialists into Care Teams at Brookside CHC
- Domain 3: Community-Based Care and Social Determinants of Health: Developing a System for Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes at Fenway health
- Domain 4: Consumer Engagement: Patient-Centered Design of Medical Management Programs at Cambridge Health Alliance
- Domain 6: Health Information Technology/Health Information Exchange: Developing an EHR Tool for Reporting How Patients’ Language Needs Are Met
- Domain 7: Performance Improvement: Supporting Continuous Quality Improvement in HIV Care
- Domain 8: Population Health Management: Process Evaluation and TA for Greater Roslindale Medical & Dental Center’s Complex Care Program
- Domain 10: Telehealth: A Teledermatology Initiative to Increase Access for Community Health Center Patients