Search Our Site
ICH’s Approach to Evaluation
ICH is committed to community engagement and participation in all aspects of the evaluation process. Our evaluation work focuses on encouraging self-reflection, learning, and data-driven decision-making while responding to each of our partner’s unique needs and ensuring high-quality, professional service. This participatory approach builds long-term capacity in evaluation, fosters program sustainability, and ensures that our partners continue to learn from and improve on their program models and services. Our evaluation expertise includes:
- A multidisciplinary, team-based approach drawing from public health, anthropology, psychology, epidemiology, and health research
- Community focus and partner engagement in all phases of the evaluation process—from identifying evaluation questions to interpretation of findings
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, including database management and epidemiologic staff
- Translation and utilization of evaluation findings to improve programs, understand their effectiveness and inform policy.
Selected Evaluation Projects & Partners
ICH has evaluation expertise across a variety of topic areas and works with partners and funders ranging from local community organizations to city and state governments to federal agencies and national foundations. Our projects include:
- Development of an outcomes measurement system for The Family Center’s Parenting Programs
- Evaluation of a School To Career Program for young adults with intellectual disabilities with Triangle, Inc.
- Evaluation of AIDS Action Committee’s Learning, Engaging and Advocating with Peers program
- Leading the Needs Assessment, Evaluation and Technical Assistance work for the Massachusetts Alliance on Teen Pregnancy Youth First project in Springfield and Holyoke
- Evaluation of SAMSHA’s Drug Free Communities grants in Everett, Somerville, Natick & Weymouth
Please click here for a downloadable one-pager describing ICH’s approach to and work in evaluation.
Return to ICH Products & Services Main Page