Five ICH staff members will be presenting on projects in various topic areas at this year’s 2014 American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Meeting from November 15-19 in New Orleans, LA. Check out their work below!
- Assessing stakeholder engagement: An evaluation of the Health and Medical Coordinating Coalitions Planning and Facilitation project (Mon. 11/17, 2:30-3:30pm; presenting author: Lynn Ibekwe)
- Compass Project: A Community-Based Approach to Homeless Youth Prevention and Early Intervention (Mon. 11/17, 12:30-1:30pm; presenting author: Justeen Hyde)
- Developing effective primary care teams at an urban safety-net system: Predictors of operating as a real team and implications for PCMH development (Mon. 11/17, 12:30-1:30pm; presenting author: Adriana Bearse)
- Increasing Access to Comprehensive Care for Youth in Schools: How One Community-Academic Partnership is Accomplishing It (Mon. 11/17, 2:30-4pm; presenting author: Kelly Washburn)
- Mental health and risk behaviors among foreign-born high school students: Data from one school district (Wed. 11/19, 8:30-8:50am; presenting author: Lisa Arsenault)